Victorville, California

I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do.She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and was so very nice they had the room ready I didn't have to wait in the waiting room with all the other people.

2 guys came in to put the iv in her little arm and then they left, she was very uncomfortable and turned away from me and it took a long time for a lady to come it with the rest of the shots. And that's what I remember is the way she turned her back to me. I don't know why they didn't do it all together. Then her ashes were ready to be picked up and I went right down and they had spelled her name wrong so I had to take her back and leave her again and they sent her back today now I'm waiting again for her to be done and come back to me and make the 3rd trip down there again.

Which is about 22 miles one way. And the sad thing is she was never alway from home over night. Now so far she has been gone a total of 8 nights not knowing how much longer to get her back home. You might think I'm being silly because she is gone but it means a lot to me that's why I picked her up as soon as they called me..

Just a hobbible experence at a horrible time in my life.

They were kinda uncaring In my loss of my best friend for 12 years.Thank you

Review about: Apple Valley Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Had an Experience with Apple Valley Animal Hospital?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion